Monday, March 21, 2016

huge shop update!

I am so so excited about this! After so much fun planning, creating, photographing, and posting, I finally have been able to add a whole bunch of new items to my etsy shop.

They include:
I'm really feeling the creepy black and white vibe these days! I'm inspired by how this turned out to make more sinister but lovely black and white prints.
 


Each of the four masks are also available individually. My Woodland Creature Mask Set has been so well received, I though it would be fun to expand on the concept and design some more masks!



Sweet and good for so many occasions!
 





I often have customers looking for larger quantities of masks for wedding or party favors, so I'm really stoked to finally be able to offer a 10 piece set.

No comments:

Post a Comment